Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Today I share with you some of my hand-made flowers


Hi Everyone, What a lovely relaxing weekend my husband and I had,  I hope you are enjoying this long week-end...


Today I thought I would share with you some hand-made flowers I created recently from fabric, zips and filigree charms... 



Everything came from my stash, or the local charity op shop
Pearls and bling came from my stash
charms stash
Crocheted trim scraps stash
Flowers stash
Zips op shop.

My hand-made flower stash is now getting bigger and bigger, I will show you were I have started to use them I promise..

Sending you all warmest Hugs
 


2 comments:

  1. Rhonda these look amazing. You clever chicky you lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo what a great idea! they're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx