Saturday, August 16, 2014

Feeling very grateful

I was nominated by my friend Archana Joshi to do 5 days of 3 things I am grateful for and each day I have to nominate 2 new people. Today is day 1 of 5. If you have already been nominated then please disregard. I nominate Iris Herd and Debbie Ellis
I am grateful for:
Day 1 
1. I am so very grateful for the beautiful healthy and happy children I have, I love you both to the moon and back and I am so very blessed to have you both Rochelle and Brendan.

2. I am so very grateful for having such a loving, caring, handsome Husband Robert and I love you to the moon and back, and I am so grateful and blessed to be able to say that you are mine.

3. I am so very grateful of the 2 beautiful, carers and best friends, that help me in my daily living and I love you both to the moon and back and I am so grateful, for the help you give me Rachel & Kerry. Thank you both. —


Feeling very grateful!!!

Keep on Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx