Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Christmas Is not for away!!!

Hello My lovely friend, family and followers...
Today I have something completely different to share with you all, I thought seeing it is getting close to christmas, I would start on some decorations, its not my pattern or idea, I was shown by a friend and he had been shown by a friend...


They are made with 6 pieces of 6inch x 6 inch Double-sided Patterned Papers...

Don't forget you can follow me on Facebook or my Blog to keep up to date where I am at... 

Thank you for checking out my project today...
Keep on Crafting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love those decorations Rhonda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Christmas decorations are awesome Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx