Thursday, October 30, 2014

Shabby Chic Card Day!!

Good Afternoon family, friends and crafters alike  I have made a shabby chic card today to share with everyone...
Most people that know the craft side of me would know that I don't make two projects the same, as I believe that anyone that has a piece of art/craft made by me is definitely an original...
So here is today's Card...

Don't forget you can follow me on Facebook or my Blog to keep up to date where I am at... 

Thank you for checking out my project today...
Keep on Crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Rhonda, so much work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful, so much attention to detail! Love the doily and how you used it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Wendy and Carolyn for your lovely comments...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx