Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014

Good Evening my crafty friends and family, well we have run out of time I am afraid, so what is do is done, and there is no turning back for any last second things, you and I will always manage with what is prepared... 

This evening I have a small share with you all... But first I would love to take this oppurtunity to wish one and all, the very best wishes, for a healthy and happy, festive season, whether you celebrate, this wonderful time of the year, or not I hope that each and everyone of you are blessed to share this time with family or friends...  
First I have a Earth-tone Christmas Card
 and last but least an ideal gift idea, 

for a token gift for someome, as a christmas 
gift, a friend in haspital, a thank you gift, a valentines day gift, or even Easter gift... 
Just some thought ideas for you all... 

Thats it from me today, but be sure to have a great day and always!
Keep on Crafting!!


1 comment:

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx