Monday, June 29, 2015

A new Card Album

Good Evening to all my Crafty Friends and Family!!!

This is a Card Album I made recently to add to my display cabinet, it measures just under a metre long, and has spaces to fit 3, 6 x 4 inch photo's and 2, 4 x 3 inch photo's... It is really hard to get the full scope of it in a photo... 



















I hope you like it!

In this card Album I used 

Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock

WOC Flowers and Card, were sprayed pink,

Brads, Bow, Lace and Doilies from in my stash,

small SU Tag Punch,

Small flowers cut with a SU punch ,

Corner and Border matching Martha Stewart Punch,

Pink Bazzil Card stock from my stash.

So there you have it. Please be kind and leave us some love, join in and don't forget to become a follower.Thanks for stopping by.

Keep on Crafting!!!



6 comments:

  1. WOW Rhonda this is amazing! I love the colour combination.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rhonda this is absolutely amazing the attention to detail stunning. It is a true work of art. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a fantastic ahpe and a gorgeous card Rhonda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card album Rhonda and a great design. I love the colourway and the pretty lace, doilys and bows xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous project. Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx