Friday, November 6, 2015

DT Project for Creative Artiste challenge 8



Creative Artiste DT challenge 8 project

Happy Friday Crafty Friends and Visitors!!!


Today Creative Artiste goes live with our 8th challenge... 


This months sponsors are 


The image I have used for this month challenge is 



Challenge 8: 

Our Challenge this month is create something Mixed Media
"Anything Goes"
or 
" Traditional Christmas (i.e. Red, Green and Gold)"

So to be in with a chance to 

Win Our Prize...

Please Enter our Challenge by Following our Blog 

and Abiding by The Challenge Rules



Here is my Inspiration for Challenge 8

This month I thought I would create something totally different for me...








I would also like to enter my project into the following challenges.

Christmas Card Challenge Blog - Colour scheme and christmas card
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
Glitter and Sparkle #157 Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps Blog - Anything Goes

So there you have it. 

Please be kind and leave me some love, join in and 

don't forget to become a follower.


Thanks for stopping by.


Keep on Crafting!!!


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Rhonda. I love the pretty flowers and the delightful image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Rhonda. I love the pretty flowers and the delightful image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Rhonda, and so much fabulous detail, loving her hair!, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx