Monday, June 27, 2016

Hugs and Love



"Hugs & Love"

Hello happy crafters, Rhonda here again and another month has passed us by which means I have again spent some productive time crafting away.
This month I have another 2 projects to share...

First up is my Mothers Day "Hugs & Love", inspired by my lovely daughter.
Again I have incorporated a few layers to this canvas and using an assortment of chipboards and stencils from 'SCRAPMATTS' it was easy to find something that fitted my theme from their massive selection.


From my Stash (FMS) I started with a 10" x 12" canvas panel and applied both 
ST 1008 & ST 1021 with texture paste and dried it off with a heat gun.
Next was for the messy part... I used both LSG & Dewdrop Inks to create some additional depth to the canvas.


I affixed background chipboards and then proceeded to place pieces of scrap cardboard under patterned paper to give additional height by creating shadows. This took me a little time to adjust the look and fit of everything.

Once the patterned paper was in place I was able to attach the photo and all other embellishments to further balance the canvas.


Everyone that knows me will understand that flowers are a big part of my creations so this this one was no exception and was littered suitably.
The final touches with a couple more chipboards gave me the option to use CB 6105 to show my daughter where home is and that she is always in our hearts.
Throw in a little bling and it was job done...


Art Basics
Soft Matte Gel - Transparent
3D Matte Gel - Transparent
White Gesso
Modelling Paste - White

Scrapmatts

Lindy’s Stamp Gang
Starburst Mists
Blue Hawaiian
Tea Pot Purple
Baby Blue Eyes
Don’t Eat Golden Snow

Prima Marketing
Patterned Paper - Lifetime Collection
Flowers - French Riviera
Resin - Feather
Mechanicals - Light Globe

Dewdrops Brilliance Inks

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Make sure you pop back in a day or two or head over to the 
 to check out the Design Teams amazing creations!
If you have creations using Scrapmatts products why not upload 
them into the gallery?!
(We would love to see them!!) 

Until next time
Happy Crafting
X

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda, this is fabulous, love the design, texture and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda this is a gorgeous canvas I love all the elements you have added to the stunning design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx